Aznita is a Research Fellow at CARI. She monitors economic and policy development in ASEAN and Asia, and supports CARI’s advocacy outreach through research and analysis. Her areas of interest are climate change, sustainability and fintech.
Prior to joining CARI, she completed a Master’s degree in International Relations at the International University of Japan. She has twelve years of work experience, in the editorial and publishing fields. Her previous work includes writing for The Edge Business & Investment Weekly where her articles covered management, leadership, entrepreneurship, and technology.
Aznita’s most recent works are as follows:
- CARI Viewpoint: ASEAN needs to move forward with a coordinated post-pandemic recovery response while pursuing forward-looking community-building and market integration
- CARI Analysis: Healthtech investment in Asia Pacific more than halved due to COVID-19 but opportunities remain
- Special Update: 36th ASEAN Summit and Hanoi Plan of Action
- Special Update: ASEAN Summit and ASEAN+3 Summit on COVID-19
- Tackling the Economic impact from COVID-19: Fiscal remedies across ASEAN countries